Monday 20 January 2020

TESTIMONIAL OF A SUCCESSFUL MARKETER


“My name is Biodun Ibukun, when I get to a prospective customer, I say, “Good morning sir, How is business? I am in your area today for a marketing company “Springs Communications”. It is less than half the market price. The last guy bought three pieces because he saw it from our TV adverts for #2,450, original price is #3,000 but because of the ongoing promotion, it is just #1,500. Check it out.” Immediately I say “check it out” I will stretch the product to the prospective buyer to examine. If he take it from me, I continue with the pitching but if he resist to hold the product,  psychologically, he is not interested to buy. I don’t waste my time with this type of people. When I am talking to them, I make eye to eye contact. This is very important for me.
Firstly, it shows that I am sincere with what I am saying about the product, secondly, in some cases, the buyer may feel shy to say no than to buy. And when leaving them, I say “bye bye, have a nice day” even if they don’t buy. Occasionally, they change their minds, call me back and pick one or two pieces. This is due to my polite attitude on every prospective buyer.“

The marketer is now an employer of 15 other marketers on commission.



To get the procedure of becoming a successful marketer, buy the eBook “The Evolution” authored by Emmanuel E. Binitie. The ebook also covers all areas of business development, branding and digital marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment